Welcome to the rules page of our monthly Crafting Challenge. You will be very pleased to hear that there aren't too many!
1. The challenge is open to any type of craft be it paper crafting, sewing, art or anything else as long as the entry fits the theme of the challenge.
2. For paper crafting entries, please do not use pre-printed papers. We would like to see as much creativity as possible so it would be great if you can make as much from scratch as possible including your embellishments..
2. When adding your entry, you must link directly to the entry on your blog, not to your whole blog to save us having to look for it.
3. You may enter up to 3 times for any one challenge.
4. You must not back link to an old entry on your blog. It must be a new crafting project.
5. You must put a link back to the challenge blog onto your entry.
6. You can enter as many other challenges at the same time as you like.
7. For now, the winner will be chosen by ourselves based on how the entry fits the challenge theme and our decision is final.
8. It would be brilliant if you could leave a comment when you have posted your entry as we would like some feedback on how you are enjoying the challenges!
9. If you would like us to leave a comment, please turn off Word Recognition as it really slows things down.