Sunday 20 January 2013

Original Design Paper and Card

Good afternoon,

I have been busy this morning uploading packs of my own design 100% cotton rag papers onto my Folksy shop. I am intending to load lots more packs over the coming weeks. I have also listed framed encaustic art pictures, bags, picture frames, key charms and all sorts of other thing.



Do pop over and have a look. Designs on Craft Folksy Shop

The papers are similar to the ones that I am giving as a prize in Designs on Craft's first Crafting Challenge. For details of the challenge click on this link: January 2013 Crafting Challenge . Go on, do please enter and have a go!


  
Hugs, Shirl x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx