Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas Card 1

Well, I thought it was time to start my Christmas cards and so for a change I thought I would go with a black and white theme.

The A5 size backing card  is made of beautiful double sided white pearlescent card which was run through my Ebosser to give the gorgeous embossed finish.

The image is from a stamp by Chocolate Baroque. It was one of their Christmas stamps from a few years ago but I have always liked it. This was simply embossed using black ink and very fine detail clear embossing powder.

The image and the mat were cut out with Spellbinder dies using the Ebosser again. I do like this new machine, it is so much easier than using a hand turned one when you have so many cards to make.

The effect was finished off with a black ribbon and bow on the spine.

This has been entered in the following challenge: Crafty Creations: Christmas is coming.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love the black & white
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Shirley that is just stunning, I love the embossed background. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx