Monday 19 March 2012

Felted Heart Key Rings

Good afternoon

Here is a new new hand felted key ring that I produced this weekend. I think it is so cute! I actually made 4 of them with different colours of flower but all the hearts are red.

This was hand felted using a cookie cutter as a template withe the key ring assembly being firmly embedded into the felt as it was made. The flower sequin and red bicone crystal are featured on both sides of the heart. They are available from my folksy shop. See the link to my shop at the side of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirl,
    I love the felting, and the little heart keyring is adorable. Ingenious use of a cookie cutter.

    I've just been nominated for a Leibster award on my blog and want to pass this on to you in turn.
    The details are on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx