Sunday 12 February 2012

Good News

Good morning.

Life is so exciting at the moment. Keith, my partner, and I are starting on the road to setting up our own business. Of course it is craft based, selling my own products but also craft supplies (I have got my eyes on some absolutely stunning embellishments) which I am sure will appeal to you and finally Keith's photographs. We are in the very early stages as you wouldn't believe the number of hoops that you have to jump through. Keith is currently starting to build a website which will have a shop whilst I will use e-bay, folksy and etsy as other outlets. I am also hoping to expand my workshops that I started last year, not only doing them at the Craft Emporium in Stonehouse but also finding other venues or even in people's homes if they have a group of like minded friends.

I am hoping to start doing craft fairs again which I haven't done since I moved from South Wales. It seems a long time since I did the Abergavenny craft fairs which I used to really enjoy.

Please keep an eye on this blog and you will see the various links included in the future to let you know where we are. All this activity is really eating into my crafting time at the moment which is a shame but it is gong to be worth it in the long run. I am so looking forward to it.

I hope you will all keep your fingers crossed for us as we want this to be our future!

Love,
Shirl

1 comment:

  1. I want to wish you every success for your future I do hope it goes well for you, your work is stunning and Im sure it will really stun people when they see it. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx