Sunday 18 July 2010

Sunday - nearly a week since my last entry


Well, I don't know where this week went. Three days of having the quality auditors in at work made it go quite fast, I suppose. No time for crafting though as I was worn out by the time I got home. I made up for it this morning by completing the embellishment of some gift boxes that I have been making. There are a variety of emballishments from my own polymer clay ones, the patterns made with rubber stamps and then cut out with small cookie cutters. Then there stamped and coloured acetate butterflies, butterflies on card stamped and coloured with Promarkers and various flowers cut with Nesties which were coloured with inks ans layerd with silicone glue for that 3D effect. All the boxes started out as flat sheets of card which were decorated with stamps, and with glimmer mists and screens.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirl you will need to get yourself a copyright seal to protect your work, Ive popped one of your beautiful boxes on my blog to encourage visitors but you must be careful they dont get pinched by some of the nasty people that can be around.
    Your work is beautiful and is stunning to see, you can make a seal in photoshop. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx