Wednesday 21 July 2010

Encaustic Art for a Change


My other love, apart from my partner Keith and papercrafting, is Encasutic Art. There is something very satisfying about taking a piece of glossy coated card, some coloured waxes and a small iron and within minutes coming out with a work of art. Now, I cannot draw or paint to save my life but with this equipment I can create something and feel good about it. This particular piece is A4 in size - start small on A6 and work up. I have ventured as far as A3 but have not yet taken the bull by the horns to try the next size up.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Shirl, wow thats fabulous thats one thing Ive not tried but what a fantastic result. Love it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx